


A lot is going on in our office! Erin's birthday was yesterday - Happy Birthday Erin! Shannon is getting married in 8 - count 'em - 8 days so we celebrated her last Friday in the office as a single woman. We (the staff) are going to a NACCAP (National Association of Christian Colleges Admission Professionals) conference at Biola for the majority of next week, Jonathan and Jen are getting ready to move to Ohio(SAD!), Hollie is getting ready to move (not away, just across town), Sarah and Rob just moved down to Hollywood, etc, etc, etc! It has been fun to see God working in our office! He is so good to us and provides all that we need. I love to able to see how He is guiding everyone and using them for His glory! We are also very blessed to have Hugh Jackson and John Glass as our summer interns. They add lots of fun and laughs which is appreciated because summer time tends to get a little quiet in the office. So, I thought that I would blog about it - just because I love my office and I want to share with everyone else what is going on.
Labels: The Office

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home