Wednesday, May 02, 2007



Does this seem random? Well it's not... Let me explain. The common factor is BRADY. The palm tree is one of Brady's favorite trees. Our first Christmas, he tried to convince me to have a palm tree for our Christmas tree - it didn't happen. Too bad this one isn't his favorite kind of palm - but it will do in a pinch.
The picture is something that we bought a few years ago when we visited Germany. This is a copy of the first page in the Gutenberg Bible - Genesis. Brady went and picked out the mats and the frame for us! He did a great job - now we just need to paint the walls in our room because the green in the picture clash with the green on the walls....so much to do, so little time to do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I absolutely LOVE this blog !!!
Brady, thanks for telling me about it. I couldn't stop reading (and smiling) until I had completely gone through your archives. You are a terrific couple, and it is very obvious to me now why Brady can't stop smiling at work. You have obviously built quite a life together. Thanks for letting see a little bit of your personal lives, which make you both so special. And, by the way Brady, I promise not to tell all the guys at work where they can see a picture of you in your cycling suit.

p.s. I'll be calling you when my garbage disposal breaks down!!!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home