




A triple date! Erin and Jordan Walter, Aaron Johnson and Kimberly Parker, and Brady and I went out the other night to go bowling. The only problem was that it was "league night" which meant it wouldn't open to us amateurs until 9 pm! Yikes - so we all decided to go mini golfing! Hurray - I think it's much more fun than bowling! Why, do you ask, is mini golf better than bowling? Well, number one - you are outside playing instead of being inside an often smoke filled dark building with lots of strange people. Number two, there is more consistent involvement. Instead of rolling the ball down there, waiting to be disappointed because it inevitably goes right into the gutter, then waiting for it to spit back out at you, and then rolling it again; you can have direct contact with your golf ball at all times (and if you are with our group, there is no order as to who goes when, and if you want to keep on putting until you get it in the hole, that's fine!). Finally, the third reason why mini golf is better - there is an ever-changing scenery! You can continue to move on to the next hole instead of staying at the same lane all night long! I'm sure there are many more reasons why mini golf is better than bowling, but I have run out of thinking power for the moment!
1 Comments:
Meg... Fun pics! And, the one of us at Easter is hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home