For Memorial Day - Dave, Tree, Sarah DeWolfe, Brady, and I went to the "Punch Bowls." It was a great time - it just took us a while to get there! After about 2 hours of hopping rocks up through the river bed, we made it to the natural slide - of which I went down at least 15 times! The water was so cold and clear! Very refreshing after a long hike in the sun... The slide made the whole trip worth it! P.S. there are more pictures over there on my flickr if you want to look...
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
For Memorial Day - Dave, Tree, Sarah DeWolfe, Brady, and I went to the "Punch Bowls." It was a great time - it just took us a while to get there! After about 2 hours of hopping rocks up through the river bed, we made it to the natural slide - of which I went down at least 15 times! The water was so cold and clear! Very refreshing after a long hike in the sun... The slide made the whole trip worth it! P.S. there are more pictures over there on my flickr if you want to look...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home