Monday, April 14, 2008

 

 

 

 

Birthday...

25! Yikes - I understand that 25 isn't "OLD", but honestly folks, it sounds old to me. I think that's because I've always been the youngest - in everything (except for Polly). I think I will be stuck in the 18-19 year old mindset for a while - with help from others - because that's the typical age I get asked about. Not necessarily the maturity of an 18-19 year old (not that there is anything wrong with that - but I've got to step it up a bit in the maturity area). I believe in being fun and laughin' a lot - but there has got to be something firm and grounded in a person's character, you know? Anyways - so I am now 25 and as my favorite boss says, "Own it gurl!" - so I'm ownin' it y'all! I am stinkin' 25 years old and I am thankful for every year God has given to me and I am thankful to be able to have another day (hopefully a few years at least) to honor the Lord (Lord willing) in marriage, work, friends, etc.... Plus, as Brady reminded me the morning of my birthday, there are bonuses to being 25 - like our car insurance will go down! YES! And I won't I have to pay extra when I rent a car... The list goes on and on - (I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure it goes on some more). Anyways, the pictures are from my birthday celebration. We went to Griffith Observatory (really cool) and then we went to Jax for dinner and dessert. I highly recommend them both and if you want more details on them, just let me know - or you can go to Polly's blog because she wrote more about it.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home