The Amgen Tour of California once again came through Santa Clarita! This year we opted to camp out at the finish line instead of driving to the famous "hill" (which is a ways away from the finish so you can't see both). I love bike racing and have since I was little. It really boils down to my dad and grandpa because they love cycling and would watch the Tour de France every summer - so it's kind of a family past time. We didn't take as many pictures this year - I'm not sure why... Here are a few taken by Mr. Dhon Wellons.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The Amgen Tour of California once again came through Santa Clarita! This year we opted to camp out at the finish line instead of driving to the famous "hill" (which is a ways away from the finish so you can't see both). I love bike racing and have since I was little. It really boils down to my dad and grandpa because they love cycling and would watch the Tour de France every summer - so it's kind of a family past time. We didn't take as many pictures this year - I'm not sure why... Here are a few taken by Mr. Dhon Wellons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home