Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here are the rules of the game…
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (check!)
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (double check!)
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (un-check; I don’t want to do this step. Maybe later.)
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (un-check; see #3)

Ok - 7 Random facts about myself...

1) My feet stopped growing when I was 11 (maybe 12 I can't remember) - I have been (depending on the brand) a size 3-5 1/2 ever since. Someone once asked me if I fall over easily...I decided not to comment.
2) Up until I was probably (well, lets just say way past the age I should have known) I didn't know you could drive to Mexico...and I was living in Texas at the time. Geography has never been a strong point (although I do love maps - go figure).
3) I often don't know the exact words to songs - so I make them up as I go. This has frustrated my sister ever since I was able to sing.
4) I love heights! The higher the better!!!
5) I very strongly dislike drive through ATM machines. I had a VERY bad experience once. You can ask Tricia why - I don't like to talk about it.
6) I cannot and will not touch velvet! I have always cringed at the sight of it.
7) When I was little (ok - I still do every once in a while) collected all sorts of bounce balls - or weird, funky balls. I have a whole ball collection and most of them are named. This is how I spent the majority of my childhood!

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly Meredith said...

I honestly did not know of your affinity for hights!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home