Tuesday, May 20, 2008

 

 

 

 

Dinner Party...

Years and years ago a friend of mine told me about a dinner party he went to and ever since then I have wanted to host that party! Enter Polly Meredith... We were having lunch together and I told her the idea of the dinner party...she readily agreed and we set the date! So - we invited some friends and had a spaghetti dinner... with a catch! We ate with our hands! No forks, no napkins, no plates, just a plastic table cloth! When everyone arrived at the party we handed them ponchos and explained what was going to happen that evening. At first they were a bit confused, but soon the light of childhood excitement came on! No one got upset with us - which I guess could have happened... We laughed and ate and demonstrated our "techniques" of how to get the food into our mouths. All in all it was a great time with memories to last a life time!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home