Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 

 

 

Shannon is leaving our office! I am so sad about this - I really don't like to talk about it (although I am happy for Shannon and Adam because they got a great job up in Walnut Creek). Shannon, Erin, Sarah, and I all started working together about 3 years ago. It has been so much fun and we have learned a lot from each other (or at least I have learned a lot from them). I am so thankful for these girls! We are all very different and come from different backgrounds and experiences - but we all love the Lord and we love each other. They have opened my eyes to new ways of thinking and looking at things and they have challenged me to love others because God commands us to love others. I am daily encouraged by their walks with the Lord and what they are learning. They live out the Gospel daily, they are "doers of the Word and not hearers only" (James 1:22). They have come along side me and walked with me through all sorts of things and loved me when I am a complete disaster. I praise God for bringing them all into my life for the specific amount of time that He has given us. Anyways - I could go on and on about them... Last week we had a "last hurrah" with Shannon. Hollie took us all to The Grove where we looked around the shops and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (YUM!). Then we went back to Hollie's house and had a slumber party. I can't even try to remember the last slumber party I went to. It was a blast! I am thankful for the time we got to spend together.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Meg, I know how that feels to loose someone you work with so closely every day. It's a hard transition to go through (like loosing girls here at GTY that are having babies). Thanks for sharing your memories of the girls and also the pictures at the Grove. There's something so special about girl time! ~Ashley Mehringer

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home