Well - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We've been gone for a while so I'm a bit behind, but I'll try to catch up as fast as I can. To start off - here are some pictures of the Schenk side at Christmas. We got to spend some good time with our family. Macie is almost as tall as me - I'm thinking by summer she will pass me!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Well - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We've been gone for a while so I'm a bit behind, but I'll try to catch up as fast as I can. To start off - here are some pictures of the Schenk side at Christmas. We got to spend some good time with our family. Macie is almost as tall as me - I'm thinking by summer she will pass me!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home