Wednesday, July 12, 2006




Well, Monday the 17th is the day we've been waiting a long time for! Brady will be officially done with school! Praise the Lord! I wish I could post some pictures of him studying, but we don't have a digital camera yet. Picture him sitting on the couch with papers and books spread out all around him - and him telling me not to mock him right then! Ha, me mock?! I just wanted to get a picture of it. :) Ok, so I was laughing a little bit, but not too bad!

Other than that - there's not a whole lot going on around here. Saturday I have my second triathlon, so I am pretty excited about that! It's at Castaic Lake, so I'm glad not to have to swim in the ocean again. :) My first triathlon was at Redondo Beach and the ocean swim was a bit more than I had bargained for. I want to practice before I do that again! Anyways, maybe we'll get a digital camera soon so we can actually post pictures with the text!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home