Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well, I'm not sure what I'm doing with this blog, but I'm sure it will be interesting! I think it will take me a bit to get used to it and figure out what I'm supposed to say. :) An update on Brady and me - we are enjoying the life God has given us here in Santa Clarita! Brady is finishing up his degree, so we are rejoicing in God's goodness in allowing this chapter of our lives to be completed. We are thankful to be members at Placerita Baptist Church and the sound biblical teaching that we receive weekly. We also enjoy our jobs and the neat opportunities that we encounter daily with them. I will continue to work on this blog and see if I can figure it out, but for now I need to scoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home