Friday, August 31, 2007




Seriously - Polly Meredith is the funniest person I know! You should check out her blog here. Just a little back ground on Polly and me... We met when we were the ripe old ages of 10 & 11 in a little town named Lake City. I think we would both agree that our first impressions of each other weren't the best (only because she scowled at me the whole time during church and I was just minding my own business) - but time was on our side. It didn't take long to realize that we were bonded (in mischief, jokes, terrorizing our sisters, staying up late, laughing...). I don't remember deciding one day, "I think Polly will be my best friend" - it just happened. God is so good to us to give us this friendship which is based in His grace and mercy. Yes, we enjoy laughing and going on - but we both know that it is our common goal of loving and serving our God that brings us closer. Praise the Lord for the friends He brings in our lives!

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly Meredith said...

Sniff, sniff. Thanks, Meg! I'm so thankful for your friendship! However, I do not think I was the only one scowling that fateful Sunday morning.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home